In order to stay ahead, brands must not only demonstrate agility and…
Automated tools and expert support for product and pricing research.
- Design studies quickly — a simple, yet flexible tool for crafting your desired study
- Engaging respondent experience — a clean and fully responsive interface for respondents
- Fully automated analytics — learn about your product’s features, willingness to pay and segmentations
- Export to Excel — export your findings to an Excel file
Conjoint.ly makes it easy to launch and analyze the following experiments with a flexible study templates that are customizable, and automated results and segmentations.
- Generic conjoint analysis — feature selection, measuring willingness to pay for features, pricing, and product testing in commoditized markets or for single products
- Brand-specific conjoint analysis — feature selection, pricing, and product testing in markets where potential product characteristics vary across brands or SKUs
- Gabor-Granger price testing — price elasticity for a single product and identify revenue-maximizing price level
- Van Westendorp price testing — psychologically acceptable range of prices for a single product and chart approximate price elasticity curve
- Prediction Market — harness wisdom of the crowd to predict adoption of new products and test new packaging, advertising materials, and pricing
Additional details can be found on www.conjoint.ly
Accelerate decision intelligence
for your brand.
Fuel Cycle enables brands to rapidly capture and act on the mission-critical insights required to launch new products, acquire customers, and gain market share.